CASB members love to see students perform at convention!That is why CASB continues to include student performance opportunities throughout the convention. Jazz and marching bands, string quartets, percussion ensembles, singing groups, dance troupes and drama clubs have entertained us throughout the years.
Your student group could be next! Just fill out the online form below and send us a link to a video demo of the student performance.
Performance Submission Form and Demo Deadline — Fri., Aug. 30, 2013.
|Travel, housing and supervision are the responsibility of the district. A screening committee will select performance groups. Notification of proposals, whether or not selected for inclusion in the convention program, will be acknowledged in September.|
Each group selected will be assigned one of these performance times.
- General Session – Presentation of the colors: Friday, Dec. 6, 10 a.m. (demo not required)
- General Session – National Anthem performance: Friday, Dec. 6, 10 a.m.
- General Session entertainment: Friday, Dec. 6, 9:45 a.m.
- Luncheon entertainment: Friday, Dec. 6, 12 p.m.
- General Session entertainment: Saturday, Dec. 7 — 8:45 a.m.
General session entertainment times are 25 minutes, which includes 15 minutes of pre-session music and a 10-minute performance after the welcome. The Friday luncheon begins at 12 p.m. with a 20-minute performance between 12:30 and 1:30 p.m.
Performance Submission Form
For additional information, contact Renee Combs at