- 2 of 7
We provided you with communication tools so you could take on and talk about major issues.
- New CASB Web Updates informed you about up-to-date information on CASB's Web site regarding policy updates, new publications, ever-changing happenings at the Capitol and more!
- CASB's journal Prism delivered a well-rounded collection of articles on how online education can close opportunity gaps, can be integrated into the classroom and requires accountability.
- CASB's HB 1118 toolkit helps school boards engage their communities in a dialogue about their local blueprint for education. Many districts are using the toolkit as a step-by-step guide to the community-based process required by the law.
- CASB presentations and publications kept members up-to-date on current legal issues affecting school districts. In the months leading up to the fall elections, CASB's legal staff conducted four regional seminars on legal issues and deadlines for school district elections.
- Through conversations at the state level and through conferences CASB built understanding and support for 21st-century learning. continue...